JEFFREY HARVEY OLSEN
B. July 11, 1955 in Round Lake, Lake County, IL
D. February 17, 1993
Find A Grave memorial (click here)
- Father: Harvey Elmer Olsen born July 20, 1915 in Illinois, son of Olaf Martin Olsen (1877-1941) and Jennie (Kiddelsen) Olsen (1885-1960); married Marion L. Turner in 1943; Harvey died July 1964 (See section pertaining to Harvey Elmer Olsen buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- Mother: Marion Elinor (Turner) Olsen born October 25, 1920 in Round Lake, Lake County, IL, daughter of Edward A. Turner and Nellie A. (Vasey) Turner; married (1) Harvey Elmer Olsen; (2) married Stanley Miller; Marion died August 7, 2014 in Delavan Lake, Walworth County, WI (See section pertaining to Marion Elinor (Turner) Olsen buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- Hazel (Olsen) Doyle; married Mike Doyle (of Waupaca WI)
- Nancy (Olsen) Copeland; married Douglas Copeland (of Delavan WI)
- Daniel E. J. Olsen born May 2, 1951 in Waukegan, Lake County, IL; married Sheree Goyer on May 23, 1981 in Green Lake, Green Lake County, WI; Daniel died April 16, 2006 in Ripon, Fond du Lac County, WI; buried in Nepeuskun Cemetery, Rush Lake, Winnebago County, WI; According to the Oshkosh Northwestern (Oshkosh WI) Tuesday, April 18, 2006, page 12:
“Daniel E. Olsen
Daniel E. Olsen, age 54, W12102 Highway 23, Ripon, passed away Sunday, April 16, 2006 at his home.
He was born May 2, 1951 in Waukegan, Illinois, a son to Harvey and Marion (Miller) Olsen. He was educated in Round Lake Schools. On May 23, 1981, Daniel married Sheree Goyer in Green Lake. He worked as a diesel mechanic for Petraszak Excavating LTD in Berlin. Daniel enjoyed hunting and being in the outdoors, and especially enjoyed spending time with his family and friends.
Survivors include his wife, Sheree of Ripon; 2 sons, Jamie (partner for life, George) Milwaukee, and John Olsen of Ripon; 4 daughters, Holly (Rick) Brown of Round Lake, Illinois, Desiree (Chris) Wuest, Tamara Olsen and Ashley Olsen all of Ripon, his mother, Marion Miller of Waupaca; 2 sisters, Nancy (Doug) Copeland of Delavan, Hazel (Mike) Doyle of Waupaca. He was preceded in death by his father, and one brother, Jeffrey Olsen.
Visitation: For Daniel E. Olsen, will be held on Wednesday, April 19, 2006, from 4 to 7 p.m., at the Butzin-Marchant Funeral Home in Ripon, and again on Thursday, April 20, 2006, from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Butzin-Marchant Funeral Home in Ripon.
Funeral service: For Daniel E. Olsen will be held Thursday, April 20, 2006, at 10 a.m., at The Butzin-Marchant Funeral Home in Ripon, with Reverend Mark R. West officiating. Interment will be in Nepeuskun Cemetery in the Town of Nepeuskun. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established.
Butzin-Marchant Funeral Home, Ripon, is assisting the family.