MAIDA ANN RAMLOW
B. October 17, 1935 in Winnebago County, IL
Find A Grave memorial (click here)
- Father: William Frederick John Ramlow born June 11, 1888 in Burton View, Logan County, IL son of August Ramlow (1851-1931) and Wilhelmina “Minnie” (Stolzenburg) Ramlow (1856-1938); William died May 1967 (See section pertaining to William Frederick John Ramlow buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- Mother: Mamie Ann (Mills) Ramlow born December 26, 1893 in Heightsville, Garrard County, KY daughter of William Wert Mills (1852-1946) and Mary Catherine (Coomer) Mills (1854-1944); Mamie died January 23, 1988 in Hillsborough, County, FL (See section pertaining to Mamie Ann (Mills) Ramlow buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- James William August Ramlow born April 9, 1916 in New Holland, Logan County, IL; veteran 143 Inf. 36th Infantry Division WW II, PFC; married Doris Peterson on December 10, 1938 in Cook County, IL; James died January 6, 1965 in Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, WI (See section pertaining to James William August Ramlow buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- Louise May (Ramlow) Navarro born about 1921 in Illinois; married Bonifaco Navarro; Louise died February 6, 1992 in Brandon, Hillsborough County, FL; According to the Tampa Tribune (Tampa FL) Saturday, February 8, 1992, page 80:
“LOUISE MAY NAVARRO, 71, OF Riverview died Thursday at Humana Hospital Brandon. A native of Illinois, she had lived in the Tampa Bay area six years, coming from Illinois. She was a homemaker and a Protestant. She is survived by her husband, Bonifaco, and one brother, Fred Ramlow of Riverview. Hamilton Funeral Home, Riverview.”
- John William Ramlow born April 24, 1923 in Dwight, Livingston County, IL; veteran U.S. Army WW II (1943-1946), PFC; John died October 28, 1981 in Joliet, Will County, IL; buried in Woodlawn Memorial Park I, Joliet, Will County, IL
- Frederick “Fred” Ramlow, Jr. born December 23, 1929 in Chicago, Cook County, IL; Air Force veteran in Korea and Vietnam (1951-1977), MSFT; married Elinor Joann “Joann” Zink on May 2, 1954 in Hillsborough County, FL; Frederick died August 8, 2003; buried in Florida National Cemetery, Bushnell, Sumter County, FL; According to the Tampa Tribune (Tampa FL) Sunday, August 10, 2003, page 31:
“RAMLOW, Frederick “Fred” Jr., 73, of Riverview passed away August 7, 2003. He is survived by his wife, Joann; sons, Frederick Bryon of Brandon and Derek of Riverview and four grandchildren. Mr. Ramlow served in the US Air Force for 27 years and owned Sunrise Auto in Riverview for 25 years. A memorial service will be held 7 p.m. Monday evening from the Gibsonton United Methodist Church, 6104 Marilla Ave. with Reverend Wayne Kato officiating.
Hamilton Funeral Home
According to the 1940 U.S. Census for Chicago City, Cook County, IL living at 359 East 26 Street the household members were: Frederick Ramlow, head, age 51, married, highest grade completed: 8, born in Illinois, lived in rural Winnebago County, IL in 1935, occupation: stationary engineer – laundry; Mamie Ramlow, wife, age 45, married, highest grade completed: H-2, born in Kentucky, lived in rural Winnebago County, IL in 1935; James Ramlow, son, age 28, married, highest grade completed: H-2, born in Illinois, lived in rural Winnebago County, IL in 1935, occupation: attendant – gasoline filling station; John Ramlow, son, age 17, single, highest grade completed: H-2, born in Illinois, lived in rural Winnebago County, IL in 1935, occupation: new worker; Frederick Ramlow Jr., son, age 10, born in Illinois, lived in rural Winnebago County, IL, Maida Ann Ramlow, daughter, age 4, single, born in Illinois.