DALE ALLEN OEHME
B. April 16, 1942 in Waukegan, Lake County, IL
D. October 8, 2005 in Arizona
Find A Grave memorial (click here)
- Father: Gaylord Paul Oehme born May 19, 1907, son pf Paul Oehme and Anna Oehme; Gaylord died December 23, 1945 in Chicago, Cook County, IL; (See section pertaining to Gaylord Paul Oehme buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- Mother: Helen Evelyn (Simpson) (Oehme) Hughes born October 16, 1906 in Kansas City, Jackson County, MO; Helen died January 29, 1995 (See section pertaining to Helen Evelyn (Simpson) (Oehme) Hughes buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- Dale Oehme, Jr.
- Robert Oehme
- Jeff Oehme
- Jamie Oehme
- Kris (Oehme) VanVleet
- Kathryn “Katie” (Oehme) Teaters born February 20, 1933 in Cook County, IL (of Little Rock, AR); married Jim Teaters
- Barbara Jean “Barbie” (Oehme) Ekedahl born December 7, 1934 in Cook County, IL (of Bloomington, WI); married Richard Alan Ekedahl (1934-2019) on July 29, 1978 in Chicago, Cook County, IL, son of Ossian Carl Ekedahl and Carolyn Edna (Bolton) Ekedahl
- Nancy Lee (Oehme) Corcilius born August 1, 1936 in Chicago, Cook County, IL; married August Jack Corcilius (1937-1991), son of August Corcilius (1888-1964) and Maria (Farber) Corcilius (1899-1979); Nancy died January 14, 2011 (See section pertaining to Nancy Lee (Oehme) Corcilius buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery) (See section pertaining to August Jack Corcilius buried in the Fort Hill Cemetery)
- Lynn (Oehme) Brill (of Anderson SC); married Glen Brill
According to the U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1:
“Name: Dale A Oehme; Birth Date: 16 Apr 1942; Residence Date: 1992; Address: 1525 E Devlin Ave; Residence: Kingman, AZ; Postal Code: 86409-1720”
According to the Obituary Daily Times Index, 1995-2012:
“Name: Dale Allen Oehme; Age: 63; Birth Date: Abt 1942; Birth Place: IL; Death Date: 2005; Death Place: AZ; Publication Date: 30 Oct 2005; Publication Place: USA”
According to the News Sun (Waukegan IL) October 30, 2005:
“Dale A. Oehme
Dale Allen Oehme, 63, passed away Saturday, October 8, 2005.
He was born to Gaylord Paul and Helen Oehme on April 16, 1942, in Illinois. He moved to Kingman, AZ in 1988. Dale worked in carpentry for over 40 years.
He is survived by his partner of 20 years, Leah Hoehne of Kingman; four sisters, Katie, Barbie, Nancy, and Lynn; four sons, Dale Jr. and Robert Oehme of Wisconsin and Jeff and Jame Hoehne; and one daughter, Kris VanVleet of San Diego; as well as many grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Dale was an 18-year member of the Hualapai 4-wheelers.
A memorial service for family and friends will be held at Maravela’s in Fox Lake on Wednesday, November 2, 2005 at 6:00 p.m.”